Stray Pixel Rain Poncho
What is a pixel? Well, simply put a pixel is a tiny point in a picture, one of many can compose an image but sometimes a single pixel can be something grand and beautiful, but overlooked. The Stray Pixel rain poncho celebrates the minimal with black and rose pixels scattered across a soft green poncho. Even the smallest things can be beautiful if you look close enough.
Our rain ponchos are cut to perfection with taped seams and a waterproof column of 10.000 mm. It's of high importance to us to only work with sustainable materials, like recycled polyester. Some choices in life are worth it.
- One size fits all - (Female model is 175cm, Male model is 183cm) 10,000 mm water proof column - 100% waterproof
- Cut to precision
- Sustainable - Certified 100% Recycled Polyester
- Environmentally Friendly - Produced using 40% less energy
- Closed Loop - Rainkiss fabric can be recycled again and again
- Easy to fold - Built in storage pouch
- Premium velcro cuff closure
- Adjustable hood